Friday, January 06, 2006

Fin

Well, I have finally accepted the fact that this journey is over... I have been back stateside for almost two weeks now! I decided to cut the European tour short in favor of a surprise Christmas visit. After all it had been over four years since I last attended this particular holiday.

Anyway... my twenty-fifth year has long since passed and my finances have been stretched well into the red! It was a good run while it lasted but it couldn't go on forever, right?.
I am going to save this space for future international travels*, but those of you who are 'still' interested in seeing what happens next... just put a 2 after travelingcat or click on the provided link.

*(feel free to look back in the archives and check out how the various legs of the journey transpired)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter